The Position is for a short-term contract of six (6) months, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of policies
- Implements programmes and activities of the Unit
- Provides inputs for the development of the Board’s audit universe and risk register
- Collates data for the preparation of annual audit plans
- Complies with internal audit, financial administration regulations, procedures and standards
- Participates in the conduct of special, periodic, and annual audits
- Provides inputs for the preparation of budget and work plan of the Unit
- Provides inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
- Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Finance, Accounting, Auditing or any other related field
- A minimum of Level II qualification from a recognized and relevant professional body (e.g. ICA-GH, ACCA, CPA or CIMA)
- A minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience