- Diligently keep systematic checks on Sales Representatives’ Customers’ accounts to improve efficiency
- Keep checks on processes and regulations as related to Sales Representatives’ Books of Accounts ensuring compliance with financial policies and regulations.
- Travel to customers’ sites/shops for auditing reviews and assessment vis a vis Sales Representatives statements of account of their customers.
- Provide a qualitative and quantitative evaluation based on empirical and data findings.
- Work closely with the Finance department to increase the financial efficiency of the company.
- High-energy individuals, detailed oriented with strong work ethics and ability to work independently
- Be self-motivated
- Either a B. Com/ B. Sc (Administration) Accounting Option/HND (Account)
- Two-Three years working experience in a similar post
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.