The successful candidate must be a team player with a drive for results and able to:
- Build the IA function with minimal supervision within a start-up environment.
- Consistently apply the IA methodology in undertaking audit work.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business area and use this knowledge to assess risks and controls.
- Display professional skepticism, raising and discussing contentious observations with management and adapting their styles as necessary.
- Be quick to learn and seek opportunities to share this knowledge with colleagues.
- Prioritize effectively to deliver on time and adapt quickly to change and support business initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- DEGREE OR. Formal qualification such as ACIB, ACCA, CIA or a Business or Risk management related degree/qualification.
- Exposure to managing teams to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Significant report writing and presentation experience.
- Experience in negotiation/influencing
- Computer literate (strong MS Office skills) & Audit software skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent business experience. A formal qualification such as ACIB, ACCA, CIA, or a business or risk-related degree/qualification.