- The intern will be responsible for conducting fast paced research and analysis and creating key documents to support our account management team.
- The intern will run queries regarding logistics pricing, shipment status, and documentation availability
- Responsible for sending emails, communicating on instant messaging platforms, and calling logistics partners all over the world to gather updated data.
- Should be smart, nimble, and result-oriented, ready to run researches, create datasets and communicate quickly.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- Must be very good with research
- At least 1 year experience
- He/She must be between the ages of 20-30 years
- Term: 6 months
Remuneration: 800 to 1000 cedis