The Interior Designer will create functional, safe, and aesthetically pleasing spaces by assessing space requirements, determining optimal furniture placement, and selecting decorative items, all while adhering to relevant blueprint, building code, and inspection requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Work with clients to help achieve a functional and aesthetically-pleasing interior space.
- Sourcing furniture and materials, conducting presentations, and sketching concepts using design software.
- Selecting a variety of decorative elements for a client's home.
- Working within the client's budget, the interior decorator chooses wall paint colors and finishes, furniture pieces, and textiles such as rugs, upholstery, bedding, curtains/drapes
- Design skills and knowledge.
- 0-5years years of experience
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- The ability to come up with new ways of doing things.
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Knowledge of Design Trends and Styles.
- Color Basics Knowledge.
- Understanding of Spatial Balance.
- Budgeting Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Contract/ Casual/ Part time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.