Integration Developer (D365, C#)
Software & Data
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Understand and analyze project requirements and translate it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Complete web development knowledge from layers, database to creating user interfaces.
- Handle the multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in C# .Net, ASP .Net, MVC, Web API, .Net Core, AngularJS, Angular, SQL Server, Oracle (PL/SQL), NoSQL, WCF services, Web Services, Azure functions, Azure service bus, Azure app insights, Azure log analytics, Azure storage account, Azure key vault, Azure app configuration, Azure managed identity, Azure API management, App service plan, Azure SQL, Azure infrastructure automation (Bicep) etc.
- Expertise in developing SQL query optimization, stored procedures, triggers, Database design.
- Worked on Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (Agile and Scrum, Waterfall).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.