- Provide advice to clients and recommend insurance products.
- Provide intermediary services between insurance companies and clients.
- Provide good customer service to maintain and retain clients.
- Expand customer base.
- Interview prospective clients to gather data about them.
- Sell life policies that payout on death.
- Sell annuities that pay an income at retirement.
- Analyze the client’s current portfolios and make recommendations.
- Assist clients during the claims process.
- Maintain electronic and paper records.
Qualification: Diploma holders, HND holders, Degree Holder
Age: 24 years - 45 years
Prospects: must have worked for more than two years. There is a fixed income plus built- up monthly commission
Qualities: Self Motivated person, Ability to work for long hours, Right Attitude to work, Self-Disciplined person, Self-Confident person, Patient towards people, and Self Ambitious person.
Guarantee: Quality training in insurance, marketing, public relation.