- Execute the maintenance plans.
- Creation, execution, and control of work orders referring to instrumentation maintenance.
- Operate and maintain survival craft and launching systems and systems for fire prevention, detection and extinction as per the applicable standards and regulations.
- Detect and identify the cause of failure in PLCs, scadas and control systems.
- Calibrate and ensure the accurate performance of the instrumentation of the Terminal.
- Maintain and supervise the correct performance of the gas chromatographs of the Terminal
- Maintain control and communication systems, ensuring efficient and reliable operation.
- Define the conditions for the safe execution of maintenance works and elaborate the correspondent Permits to Work
- Maintain those systems and equipment required for the prevention of the pollution
- Manage waste generated as a result of a maintenance activity
- Participate in emergencies as per the role assigned in the Emergency Response Plan
Knowledge Area Required:
- PLCs, scada systems and Distributed Control Systems
- Gas chromatography and gas metering technologies
- Instrumented safety systems and fire and gas detection systems
- Field instrumentation
- Communication protocols such as hart, modbus, canbus or equivalent
- Electrical systems
Experience with CMMS systems, preferable SAP.
General overview of pollution prevention systems and equipment and pollution prevention procedures.
Knowledge and experience in safe working practices: occupational safety, permit to work, works under water, confined spaces, etc.
General knowledge about reparation and installation works in hazardous areas.
- More than 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry, carrying out similar functions
- Required experience or LNG carriers/ FSRUs
- Required experience in dual fuel engines
Please send your application to Maciej – Maciej.firstname.lastname@example.org