An institution in Accra is looking for an Instrumentation / Mechatronics Instructor. New Graduates are recommended to apply. The person should have a knowledge and understanding of:
- Manufacturing processes.
- Industrial control principles, including instruments, circuits, components, and control techniques.
- Mechatronic control systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Practical physics, including dynamics and fluid power.
- The physical and chemical properties of materials used in the industry.
- Machine design elements and kinematics.
- Process control in plant automation.
- Computer-integrated manufacturing.
- Ability to research and present research findings is a must.
- Ability to use MS Office, especially PowerPoint is also a must.
Applicants should send CV's to Info@godaconline.com, copy Monica (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). The Mail Subject should be Mechatronics 2020
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.