We are looking for an over-achieving Sales Executive to join our energetic SMB Sales team. As an Inside Sales Executive, you will introduce new clients from around the world to Toptal and be their main point of contact throughout the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate has outstanding discipline, is highly passionate, and is eager to learn, grow, and develop. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, is hungry to exceed sales quotas, and strives to go above and beyond. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to use this opportunity as a launching pad for their career at Toptal.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Full Sales Cycle Management: You will manage the entire sales cycle from claiming the lead to closing the sale. As the first and main point of contact for our prospective clients, you will be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Client Rapport and Industry Knowledge: Clients are at the heart of everything we do. You will be building rapport with our prospective clients which also includes researching clients prior to outreach, staying informed on industry trends, and Toptal competitors.
- Collaboration with Team Members: You will collaborate with your team to respond to high-volume inbound client inquiries with urgency. Communicating via Zoom and Slack is critical to maintaining a high-level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Growth and Development: Our SMB sales team members are always looking to improve both individually and as a team. Being open to and implementing feedback will be critical keys to success in this role and at Toptal.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of full-cycle B2B sales experience (i.e. Account Executive, Inside Sales, Outside Sales Representative, Account Representative, or related title).
- Previous software or tech-related sales experience and education are a plus.
- You are client-centric. You will be working with prospective clients daily; uncovering and resolving clients’ issues through value-based selling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are growing rapidly as a company and, as a result, we move quickly. Having exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage a high volume of clients is key to being successful in this role.
- You have a “will-to-win” attitude. You’re looking to not only meet but exceed your quota and are naturally competitive. We provide a base salary plus uncapped commission and want our Sales Executives to make the most out of it!
- You’re a “learn-it-all”. We are looking for someone that is always looking to grow, strives for improvement, and constantly seeks feedback from peers/ leaders.
- Along those lines, you are highly collaborative with your team members. Even as an individual contributor, you seek to share and gain knowledge from those around you.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and are comfortable with sarcasm. This position does sit on our Sales teams, after all.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.