- Setups, configures, and installs user computers (PCs and Macs), printers, and other IT equipment
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks including installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems.
- Provides assistance to internal customers on software and hardware issues and questions
- Install software, business systems, engineering systems, shop floor systems, and other applications as required
- Maintain network security, user account creation/administration.
- Participate in network operations in maintaining network connectivity
- Diagnose, assesses and finds solutions for service requests within agreed service levels and response times
- Provide the remote, on-site and over the phone technical support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems and application software
- Handle technical enquiries and provide first level support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems, network issues and application software
Minimum Job Requirements
- BSc Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications a plus (CCNA, CCNP, MTA, MCSE, etc)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to setup and maintain infrastructure in branch offices Experience Windows Servers 2012-2019, VMWare 6.7 (and newer), VMWare Horizon
- Able to convert technical jargon to a business audience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to respond and adapt to new, different, or changing situations, requirements, or priorities.
- Experience with overall infrastructure components like databases, storage, backup, network (wan/lan), firewalls, monitoring
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills with Windows 10 and O365
- Confident supporting MS Windows server and desktop operating systems, and various IT hardware including laptops, mobile phones and printers
- Ability to manage and maintain a Windows Domain via Active Directory in On-Prem and Cloud-based server environment, including internal and external user management
- Knowledge of network administration and support, cyber security, digitization, disaster recovery
- Broad knowledge and experience of Microsoft Enterprise technologies
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure tools and services (Networks, Servers, Printing, Security, and Voice).
- A strong knowledge of the MS Office 365 suite of applications a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Knowledge and Experience of virtual servers and/or containers
- Knowledge of MS Azure Cloud platform administration, development and configuration, Google cloud is plus.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ICT within Financial Services
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to the provided email address
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.