The IT Support Engineer is a key member of our Development Operations and Infrastructure team. You will help our internal team members by troubleshooting and resolving Hardware or Software related issues. You will leverage your technical and customer service skills to resolve user issues, collaborate with other members of the DevOps team where necessary, and bring issues to timely resolution. Communication and high-quality service are extremely important to us, so maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout the customer experience from first communication to resolution is paramount.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Acts as the first escalation point for all tickets, IM’s, emails, and phone calls from users.
- Provide help desk support for the Desktop/Laptop (PC, peripheral, Operating System and Applications); perform software installations and updates as required
- Take full ownership of user cases, troubleshooting issues and resolving them with maximum customer satisfaction and in a timely manner.
- Anticipate potential issues, advise manager and colleagues and bring them resolution
- Provide advanced technical support to customers via phone, online, chat, and email and use tools and technical expertise to pull and effectively analyze logs, traces, etc. to determine root cause of issues
- Support technology logistics related to employee onboarding/offboarding
- Document and track all issues, service requests and inquiries in the appropriate system.
- Administer accounts; provide usage statistics and reports when required.
- Assist to complete IT Infrastructure Projects as required (virtualization, datacenter maintenance, new technology deployments)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Helpdesk environment
Experience in the following areas:
- Windows server OS (2012 & above)
- Active Directory and its Group Policies
- Azure and O365 Suite
- Scripting knowledge (Powershell is preferred)
- Linux Server Administration (RedHat / CentOS / Oracle) knowledge is a plus
- VMWare Administration experience is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a close team environment, as well as also working independently and making your own decisions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle continual incoming tickets and requests from users, ability to multi-task effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills for different issues in high-pressure, complex, multi-platform/system/vendor environments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.