- Provide technical support and advice as required across.
- Adopt a proactive approach and responsibility in providing ICT support and advice.
- Install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the administration of the telephone system.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including servicing.
- Ensure all IT assets are in good shape and handled with care.
Customer Service Standard
- Maintain a good rapport with Service providers.
- Ensure Total client Satisfaction at all times and by all staff within the company.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time management skills to perform efficient and productive work
- Pay attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Work experience on the job in the financial sector will be of advantage.
- Abreast with both computer Hardware and software.
- Has obtained Certified technical trainer (CTT+), Network+, PDI 1, lucent Network routing, and other aspects of qualification will be of an advantage.