Duration: 14 Days
The Ghana Integrity Initiative (GII) with funding support from the Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands is implementing a project titled ‘Multi-Stakeholder Business Integrity Forum’. The project is being implemented over a period of twenty-four (24) months (i.e. September 2019 to September 2021). The overall goal of the intervention is to promote transparency, accountability, ethics and strengthen the integrity of doing business in Ghana.
As part of the project implementation, GII is seeking to engage the services of a Consultant to conduct a Business Integrity Study with a particular focus on anti-corruption and business integrity; analyzing current trends, identify good practices and develop policy recommendations towards promoting business integrity in Ghana.
The objective of the study is to identify good practices in enhancing business integrity and develop policy recommendations towards promoting business integrity in Ghana.
3.0 Scope of Work/Terms of Reference
- i. Undertake a comprehensive review of relevant documents
- ii. Develop a detailed work plan outlining the approach to conducting the business integrity study
- iii. Develop relevant data collection tools to facilitate the execution of the assignment
- iv. Collect and process relevant data and write a comprehensive report on the subject matter
- v. Present draft report to GII and key stakeholders for inputs at a validation meeting to be organised by project implementors
- vi. Incorporate inputs from validation process into the report
- vii. Provide the final business integrity study report to GII
- viii. Facilitate one (1) policy dialogue on findings of the study
4.0 Expected outputs and deliverables
- i. Produce a project inception report detailing methodology for the assignment
- ii. Draft assessment report detailing the current trends, identified good practices and recommendations
- iii. One validation meeting organised and inputs from stakeholders documented
- iv. Final report developed and presented to the project implementing partners
- v. One (1) policy dialogue organised by the implementing partners and facilitated by the consultant
5.0 Expected Requirements of Applicants
Successful applicant(s) should have expertise in the following:
- a. Proven track record in undertaking similar assessments
- b. Significant understanding of governance/corruption issues
- c. Expertise in private sector businesses.
- d. Deep knowledge and skills in quantifications, valuations as well as qualitative and quantitative methodologies, simulation and experimental assessments
- e. Significant experience in using various assessment tools including ICT for data collection/analysis
- f. excellent data processing and IT skills
- g. Strong attention to details
- h. Excellent communication and writing skills
6.0 Work plan
The total consulting days for this undertaking is fourteen (14) days.
7.0 How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their:
- i. Cover letter stating your suitability to deliver the tasks in the EOI
- ii. Curriculum vitae and Technical proposal
- iii. Financial proposal with breakdown of costs.
Ref: Business Integrity Study
The Executive Director
Ghana Integrity Initiative
PMB CT 317
Via email: email@example.com
By hand delivery at H/No 21 Abelenkpe Street, Abelenkpe, Accra.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is Monday, July 13, 2020 Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.