A wellness company focused on awareness and education and marketing high-quality natural products to help and improve the well being of a growing global population
- We know how difficult it can be dealing with our hectic lives while ensuring our health and wellbeing
- We adopt a holistic approach, steeped in education and awareness and quality CBD, topicals, and natural supplements
- We strive to help our clients awaken a healthy new version of themselves
- Educate consumers utilizing Inbound Marketing; CBD's benefit for that Anxiety, Sleep, Inflammation, Pain, and Low Libido that they may never have tried CBD or did not develop ongoing wellness positive habits.
Inbound Marketing Associate Job Description
- Working with CRM solutions like Hubspot.com and Ontraport.com
- Managing the Leads and updating the import of leads into CRM
- Daily optimization and as required of Ometrics.com a conversation Chat Bot that is supported by the internal development team
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, 2D Video’s whitepapers, ebooks, landing pages, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, useful advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
Inbound Marketing Manager Requirements
- Previous experience in marketing management for 2 – 5 year
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working with applications like Hubspot.com or Ontraport.com
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication ability both orally and in writing
- Excellent team player and able to in a multi-cultural environment
- Decision maker, firm yet flexible and confident
- Be able to manage stress
- Strong personality but friendly, polite and patient.
- Work quickly, accurately and efficiently, meeting tight deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised on your own initiative
- Be able to work remotely.
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter in pdf to info@IngeniHealth.com. The subject of the email should be the job title. Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview including practical demonstration and/or request for a portfolio.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.