- Preparing and keeping financial records by individual container transporters and other company transporters in the office.
- Managing import dept. Office petty cash expenditure.
- Entering and updating of general payments records into the office payment follow-up record.
- Supervising the records of both cash and cheque transactions.
- Preparing OA processing records for payments.
- Checking and confirming rotation date & number for homepro documents.
- Supervising the tracking of received and expected containers.
- Assisting in resolving general issues involving agents and container truck drivers.
- Confirming and transferring market distribution of containers between the sales department, Kumasi branch, agents and ports officers.
- Supervising the works of document officer and GCNET officer.
- Must have experience in dealing with GRA/Customs, National Security, Shipping lines, etc