- Follow up the customs clearance progress of import logistics (container/bulk cargo);
- Coordinate, deal with, and arrange abnormal problems in customs clearance of import logistics;
- Plan, organize, and arrange future (weekly/monthly/quarterly) import volume;
- Public relations, liaison and coordination with external suppliers (customs clearance agents, carriers, shipping agents, shipping companies) and officials (customs, etc.)
- Manage and operate the import logistics module.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Diploma
- Minimum 2 years working Experience