IFM Director leads a team of talented individuals to deliver an integrated, innovative, compliant, safe and differentiated bar raising Workplace Experience for our client across EMEA.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The role is responsible for shaping and forming IFM account strategy and executing the resulting business plans with both direct and indirect EMEA reports and through peers on the account Global Leadership team.
- Works collaboratively across all Account service lines (EMEA and Global) contributing to the continued successful performance of the Global Account
- Ensure service delivery is of high quality, exceeding the clients’ expectations, exciting and delighting our customers everyday
- In collaboration with the Customer and through the wider IFM team, develops, manages and implements Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback solutions to raise the bar on Customer Experience.
- Builds and leads High Performing Teams by hiring, attracting and retaining a team of top talented employees; improving team performance through regular coaching and feedback; providing recognition and developing talent towards their next career step
- Understands the client’s key business drivers with the ability to look around corners, displaying agility and the ability to focus teams on the key priorities
- Embody the firm’s values and core behaviors of collaboration, integrity and excellence
- Display a proactive approach to advancing both JLL’s and the Customer’s diversity and inclusion objectives
- Deliver Financial Results
- Support the clients continued rapid growth to extend beyond existing service lines and/or geographies
- Contributes to the Growth of the Company becoming an internal reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged across JLLs business
- Working with Regional Functional Leads/Subject Matter Experts (SME) to support and deliver programs, policies and processes across the region and globally
- Support the EMEA Account Director to drive and achieve goals and objectives including P&L, risk, compliance, people, sustainability, etc.
- Deliver SLAs & KPIs for the account
- Make fact-based decisions using multiple data sets and use root cause analysis to drive improvement and correction of errors
- Be a delegate for the EMEA Account Director as needed.
- Work with the EMEA Account Director in defining the regional account strategy
- Work with global and region in defining the goals and objectives
- Represent IFM in internal and external networking forums and client functions
Financial Management / Cost Control / Profitability
- Working with the EMEA Account Director to drive the Operational review process and facilitate the provision of accurate financial and commercial management information as required on a monthly basis.
- In conjunction with the Finance Lead, support the preparation of accurate budgets and forecasts
- Accountable with the Finance Lead to achieve the business financial objectives and associated KPIs.
- Develop strong relationships with client’s key representatives and local stakeholders within the region and globally
- Build a stong relationship with the client developing trust, demonstrating ownership of all IFM issues, including driving innovation and change management.
- Develop strong relationships across the JLL IFM platform and the industry generally
- Ensure a pro-active approach to understanding the client’s changing priorities and to remain abreast of current strategy, thinking, policies and procedures.
- The IFM Director is a proven relationship builder and team player, a key member of the EMEA Account Leadership team with a customer obsessed approach, driving cross-functional collaboration and coordination.
Develop and lead high performing teams
- Align the team with client priorities and the account’s vision and strategy.
- Attract, develop and retain a team of talented employees; committed to delivering exceptional client results and demonstrating the JLL values.
- Understand the strengths, opportunities and skill sets of the team and improve performance and productivity through regular coaching and feedback.
- Work with EMEA Account Director and regional SMEs in defining and driving performance management
- Identify any gaps in skill sets or resources required to achieve account goals.
- Ensure career succession plans are in place for key personnel in the regional team and proactively manage these to avoid operational disruption
- Develop and maintain empowered, pro-active team culture
Experience And Qualifications
- Extensive experience in leading large and diverse IFM teams in a complex account structure, managing teams across multiple countries and/or multiple functions in EMEA, or Globally (ideally large country or small cross-country account experience, looking for next level of responsibility with a large, complex account)
- Strong general management experience in business and operations, preferably experience in Property and/or Facilities/Workplace Management
- Practical working knowledge of up-to-date tools and processes within IFM and real estate generally
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of risk management across a complex, multi-site, international property portfolio
- Six Sigma & process re-engineering experience preferred
- Running of schedules, budgets, contracts, invoices, processes
Skills and abilities:
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Comfortable dealing with a high level of ambiguity
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to persuade, influence and partner to achieve goals
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills in order to establish credibility with colleagues and senior management and to foster effective working relations with a wide range of senior internal, client, and external contacts
- Strong cultural awareness: unwavering ethical standards; drives excellence and is innately collaborative. Understands how to be effective operating across geographies and cultures
- Proficient planning and organisational skills
- Able to lead and inspire, guide and coach, and develop the performance of the team
- Demonstrable capability to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively; knows when to escalate
- Proven ability to employ holistic, Strategic, Think Big approaches and looks at long term solutions
- Ability to lead and implement change
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions at pace
- Commercially and financially astute
- Awareness of the value and importance of equality and diversity
- Languages: candidates must have strong business-level English language skills. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.