Responsible for GCNET, PAARS, GICCS and CEPS system operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for Customs Pre-Arrival Assessment Reporting System (PAARS) in applying for IDF and Customs Classification and Valuation
- Report (CCVR) for each consignment onboard using PAARS platform.
- Creating of UCR’S (unique consignment reference in eMDA)
- Preparing of IDF’s (Import Declaration forms)
- Applying of CCVR (customs classification and valuation reports)
- Creating and preparing ICUMS declaration and documentation processes for customs duty
- Creating customs declarations
- Submission of customs declarations
- Responsible for tracking and following up on compliance and examination.
- Checking the initial document from clients such as commercial invoices and Bill of Lading.
- Notify the clearing team on the demurrage period on daily basis.
- Preparing Letters to customs and indemnity to shipping lines.
- Liaising with shipping lines in tracking consignments on board.
- Ensure documents are prepared and produced accurately in the right format.
- Open new files for each project.
- Responsible for eMDA in applying for letter of commitment and other permits for customs declaration using eMDA platform.
- Liaise with customer service representative to ensure that declarations are received and delivered at the agreed time.
- Attending CEPS and ICUMS meetings anytime there is an update.
- Responsible for training and assisting any new personnel within your department.
- Ad-hoc task.
Qualifications and Competences:
- Knowledge in Business Administration
- Knowledge of MS-Windows, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Outlook
- In In-depth GCNET administration.
- Self-motivation and Time consciousness.
- Ability to work under pressure with or without supervision.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills
Salary Range: Confidential
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.