- Teaching ICT at all levels, working without supervision, good typing skills, good communication skills
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive student development.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least Diploma or better in related field
- At least three or more years of working experience in the field
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and current CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.