A. Curriculum Development and Practice
- Observe how children interact with each other and adults.
- Uses observations to expand play and plan activities that recognize the individual differences.
- Provides a daily balance of active/quiet, indoor/outdoor, and individual/group activities.
- Assists and carries out a daily schedule that incorporates child-directed activities.
- Organises space, equipment, and materials for teaching activities
- Uses a variety of teaching techniques/methods such as modelling, observing, questioning, demonstrating, and reinforcing to deliver lessons.
- Encourages and assists children to practice self-help
- Provides opportunities for child-directed play experiences
- Provides opportunities for children to work on their own and with groups of children
- Plans and carries out activities that encourage problem solving and takes steps to resolve conflicts among children.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation.
- Adhere to the INGH child protection policy.
- Regularly attends general staff meetings
- Assists in evaluating programme annually or as required
- In consultation with team members plans, implements and evaluates developmentally appropriate activities and experiences for children, as well as developing individual long/short terms goals
- In consultation with team members, develop teaching styles that strive to meet the needs of all children in the Programme
- Assists in programme planning and general duties (i.e. anniversaries, PTA Meetings etc.)
- Ensures that student engages in respectful behaviours
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in ICT
- At least 3 years of working experience is required
Location: Amrahia (on the Dodowa Road) Adentan Municipal Assembly