A reputable institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned vacancy.
- Assists in conducting research on all ICT issues to support the design and administration of ICT projects;
- Provides data to support the development of ICT, both short and long term operational plans;
- Performs technical support duties for end-users;
- Undertakes the installation/implementation, operations, repair or upgrade, and routine maintenance of ICT equipment, systems, and resources;
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken;
- Appraises direct reports; and
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and/or Professional ICT qualification or relevant discipline.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Professional ICT qualification or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive working experience in a Public Sector Organization.
- Experience using a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work activities.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with little supervision.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.