- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working conditions.
- Ability to teach Graphic Design, Windows Office applications, and other IT-related courses.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures, and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities inconsistent with the student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year ICT training experience
- A Degree or HND is required