A well-established international school which runs both Cambridge and GES educational programs in Accra seeks applications from qualified personnel for the position of an ICT facilitator.
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom engage and motivate pupils.
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of the syllabus for the school term by providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge.
- Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom in accordance with the school's procedures and encouraging good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, standards of work and homework
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognize the level at which the pupil is achieving.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments and tests.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of staff including, parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of pupils.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject through effective implementation of lesson plans.
- Encouraging students’ participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
- Providing pastoral care to students under his/her care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, resilience and self-discipline.
- Good judgement and an analytical mind.
- High level of creativity.
- Supervisory and Observatory skills.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have at least 4 years of teaching experience 2 years of which must be in an international school.
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- An in-depth understanding of Cambridge Education.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional educational experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that this role brings.
Interested and qualified
candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.