- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a diploma or degree in Education.
- Have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience teaching as an ICT Teacher or as a Creative Arts Teacher.
Interested applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.