Qualifications and Experiences:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience on similar job roles.
- A postgraduate degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out site inspections, job evaluation and planning.
- Represent the company in site meetings with clients.
- Commission HVAC equipment as required.
- Ensure all repair orders are signed by clients for all completed jobs and initiate the closing out of repairs order with Client Service Officer.
- Establish and ensure full adherence to procedures for preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for the movement of required equipment to site and safety briefings to team members.
- Responsible in ensuring that scope of work meets client’s expectations.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the HVAC Sales and Service Manager.