As a HR Manager with Finixio, you will play an important and key role in providing full-cycle HR support to one of our core business functions, owning the culture and values, employment law, talent management, development and more. We boast a flawless HR record, stable People team, and plenty of systems and processes in place already. So this is a dream HR role; plenty of opportunity to add value and future proof the operation and help us scale, without walking into a pit of HR issues to solve.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide comprehensive HR services to the key stakeholders and employees
- The day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers on all employee matters including, organisational development, performance reviews, compensation and benefits, employee relations, etc
- Support HR processes and initiatives to continuously improve the service we offer.
- Running induction with new starters.
- Be part of an HR support team focused on providing the best employee experience in the industry for the function.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the UK, Bulgaria or Malta employment law requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- At least 5+ years experience in a similar position ideally gained within a fast-paced digital environment
- A Human Resources Management Degree (CIPD level 7 or greater is a must)
- Experience managing inter-company personnel transfers / TUPE would be beneficial
- A solid understanding of IR35
- Experience within the same or similar fast-paced online industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within the company
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into a people strategy
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver in a fully remote work environment
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Flexibility and problem solving skills are an absolute must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.