- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Control the payroll system of the project and ensure all payment requirements i.e. SSNIT and PAYE are well done and paid accurately.
- Be a liaison between the local union and the management on the project.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Provide counseling and support to employees when required
Educational / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or any related field from an accredited institution. A master’s degree is an advantage.
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience in progressively responsible human resource roles.
- 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations.
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role.
Location: QGMI Campsite - Bawku