- Advises the MD, management and staff on HR related matters;
- Develops systems and policies for the administration of HR activities such as recruitment and selection, training and development, rewards and motivation, performance appraisal;
- Ensures the consistent and effective implementation of the company’s HR Manual;
- Recommend, reviews and where possible, reviews the HR Manual ensuring that it is up to date with current economic and legal requirements;
- Responds and handles various issues related to staff including staff welfare and complaints;
- Identifies and implements strategies to keep staff highly motivated and engaged;
- Develop a training calendar and ensure that implementation is within an approved budget;
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators, Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Systems are monitored and updated on a periodical basis to provide assurance on the quality and robustness of controls;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A degree from a reputable university in HR related field;
- MBA in HRM or a professional qualification from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in Human Resource Management;
- Experience with mass marketing industries such as fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or mobile telecommunication is preferable.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghana Labour Act;
- Ability to design and implement effective HR systems;
- Good interpersonal skills and communications to all levels of management;
- Effective management skills;
- Ability to develop human resource and other operational policies and monitor its effective implementation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Extensive supervisory and managerial skills.