As an HR Generalist at Percona, you will provide the strength behind our staff experience. What makes this role unique is the variety of projects available, the deep satisfaction received from helping our staff, and the ability to chart your own course. In this role, you will show an unwavering dedication to provide unparalleled customer service, have the attitude that anything is possible, be deeply curious, and be a trusted resource within the scope of your role.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
What You Will Do
- Own the staff on-boarding experience
- Administer the Percona benefits program - with heavy emphasis on the US benefits environment
- Facilitate inquiries that come into HR - benefits, policies, ‘how to’, etc.
- Ability to field basic HR policy questions while navigating HR compliance
- Be an expert in working within our HRIS, currently BambooHR
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date HR files, records, and documentation - starting with onboarding
- documentation from new hires
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of files and records
- Under the direction of the Director, imagine new HR programs and drive to implementation
- Work with staff and managers to facilitate basic employee relations and refer more complex matters to the
- Director or SVP - this requires a basic command of HR compliance
- Conduct and document exit interviews and participate in the discussions about trends and solutions
- Help drive our performance management program
- Ensures exits are handled administratively - internal communication, system updates, benefits, etc.
- Administer staff changes and leaves of absences
- Work closely with Payroll and IT to ensure a smooth transfer of information
- Be a HR partner with the business in terms of being a trusted and reliable resource
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Have Done
- At least 2 years of solid HR generalist experience with the ability to work independently within the scope of the role - a true generalist demonstrated ability to work within all areas of HR Some experience working with colleagues in multiple locations, preferably in somewhat of a global footprint
- Knowledge of HR compliance & benefits in the United States
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Highly organized
- Adaptable, resourceful, able to work within ambiguity
- Prioritization shifting and ability to multi-task
- Creative and curious - find a better way
- Strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, tactful, excitable but balanced
- Friendly and overall helpful demeanor
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Maria DB to open source users globally.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.