- Study job requisition to determine applicant requirement.
- Advertise job to attract applicants, screen qualified applicants from the lot and schedule interviews for applicants.
- Administer filling of job application forms and verification of all required documents.
- Interview applicants, analyze applicant’s responses, compare to job requirements to determine applicant suitability and coordinate all interview processes.
- Assist in conducting orientation and training for selected applicants.
- Undertake regular follow-up to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of newly placed workers.
- Get valid account information of new workers for salary payment.
- Ensure that workers are furnished with tags on time and see to room reservation for stay-in workers.
- Create networks to find potential candidates and build a pool of qualified people in advance of need.
- Partake in periodic departmental meetings and assist in developing, reviewing, and recommending HR policies and processes.
- Address conflicts, demands and grievances of workers.
- Paste notices and distribute documents to departmental heads and staff as needed.
- Perform other lawful duties as assigned by superiors.