You will steer HR-related projects and initiatives throughout the year, maintain HR-related spreadsheets, update and distribute it on a predetermined schedule
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Oversee all necessary paperwork, employee communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims, and return to work programs is completed
- Complete initial reporting, accident investigations, communication work restrictions, claim adjuster correspondence, tracking and claim review analysis for settlements
- Create termination packages, complete assigned terminations, ensure all termination paperwork is complete as per requirements
- Oversee the performance management of the employees and assist in salary planning
- Steer HR-related projects and initiatives throughout the year, maintain HR-related spreadsheets, update and distribute it on a predetermined schedule
- Develop labour policies
- Handle grievance procedures
- Manage dispute resolutions involving unions, management, employees or government agencies, etc.
- Ensure the HR staff is knowledgeable about union contract compliance
- Advise management on contract negotiations and similar management-union relations
- Consult HR executive staff regarding personnel policies
- Create and revise union contracts
- Head monthly labour management meetings
- Prepare documentation regarding labour relations assignments
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in labour relations, business management or human resources is required
- 5 years of experience in HR, with at least 3 years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communications skills; not afraid to speak up when required
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software.
Experience: 5 Years in HR with at least 3 years in the Manufacturing industry.
Location: Accra- Prampram.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.