This is an opportunity for a seasoned professional to ensure that all human resources operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects and will be required to possess a deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Very firm in Human Resource decision making process
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and recommending benefit programs to management and directing the process of benefit claims.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Ability to interpret labor law, monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Excellent speaker
- Team building skills
- Strong judgment
Qualification and Experience
- A qualified Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- 3+ years of experience as a human resource manager or any other senior HR role in the technology space
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
Interested applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.