- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum qualification; Masters in Public Administration/MBA Human Resource/MA in any of the Social Sciences. Must be a member of a recognized professional body and in good standing.
- Minimum of six years working experience and at least three of the years must be in a managerial position.