- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provide leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Establish HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participate in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO