1. According to the dept. needs of employees, propose an internal personnel deployment plan (including internal transfer in and out), and after review, promote the optimal deployment of personnel;
2. Formulate the recruitment process and operation methods of each step, oversee primary interviews and elections, and do the coordination work among various departments, etc.
Periodically analyze the effectiveness of the recruitment results and the recruitment process, and output the recruitment effectiveness analysis report to HRBP.
NB; PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN ACCRA BUT THE PLACE OF WORK WILL BE IN KUMASI.
3. Carry out, arrange and check the work of internal trainers, and review the handouts of training courses;
4. Check and follow up the training organization, track and evaluate the training effect and report to HRBP;
5. Offer advices to the salary management policies and the standard work of salary management;
6. Accept relevant inquiries from employees and explain the company's remuneration and welfare policies and calculation process.
7. Participate in formulating the performance management system of each dept.;
8. Guide the implementation of performance appraisal of various depts. and promote performance management work;
9. Responsible for reviewing the collected and summarized performance evaluation files, and accepting performance complaints and feedback, summarize and analyze it and report to HRBP;
10. Actively communicate with employees, conduct regular or irregular employee talks with HRBP/MD;
11. Participate in the establishment of an employee feedback system, put forward rectification opinions and supervise improvements to the corresponding problem departments in response to the problems reported by employees daily, and report to HRBP；
12. Participate in the formulation of file management norms and systems, guide the establishment of employee file management, and carry out regular updates, sorting and storage；
13. Assist HRBP to develop, establish and regularly maintain relevant external public relations according to the needs of the company and departments, such as the Labor Office, the Social Security Officer, the Health Office, etc.；
14. Conduct department internal training for department members, such as new employee training,
15. Supervise and evaluate the monthly performance of the supervisors and officers of the team.
1. 6 years work experience
2. Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree or above.