- Align with Group Head of HR to develop and implement Human Resource related processes, practices, policies.
- Manage the overall recruitment process to source quality talents for the organization.
- Onboard and integrate new staff members (local and expats) into organizational culture, practices and work-role.
- Provides innovative and creative solutions to HR issues, including but not limited to issues of culture, language, legal requirements, and other sources of complexities.
- Facilitates timely resolution of employee relations issues while maintaining an appropriate balance between employee and management advocacy.
- Work with Managers to develop Performance measurement and supervisors to address associate relations and performance issues.
- Formulates strong relationships and partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and Staffs.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, and new technologies in human resources and talent management areas.
- Maintain an appropriate Human Resource Information System to manage human capital demands and for reporting purposes.
- Effectively Manage Departmental Budgetary Allocations and other resources entrusted.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any related field
- A member of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- A minimum of Seven (7) years post-Bachelor’s degree work experience in a reputable organization, two (2) years of which must be in a senior management positions.
Salary: Gh¢ 8, 000.00 - Gh¢ 10, 000.00
Location: East Legon