Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage all recruitment and selection process
- Conduct job analysis and design job descriptions that detail contents of each employee’s role
- Liaise with departmental heads to identify various recruitment needs and manage selection process for the company.
- Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures
- Ensure correct authorization is obtained and processes followed when required by the Company and /or Group policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all HR records are up to date and meet the Company and/or Group’s requirements
- Maintain accurate records and deal with correspondence appropriately.
- Keep informed of all legal and regulatory developments relevant to HR Practice.
Skills and Qualifications
- A first degree in Human Resource Management and professional qualification in human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive of not less than 5 years
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Must have initiative, good judgment and analytical ability, and good communication skills.