- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Initiate and coordinate staff training and development.
- Assist in defining job roles and descriptions.
- Coordinate performance management systems.
- Liaise with department heads to develop KPI's and carry out performance appraisals.
- Manage recruitment.
- Manage employee relations with regards to compensation and benefits packages,
- Grievances and discipline.
- Facilitate the development of incentives and staff welfare.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must have at least first Degree in HRM or related field with a minimum of four Years relevant experience in hr/admin of which two is a supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethics, organizational, Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Goal-oriented with the ability to lead, Influence and manage multiple tasks, proficient in MS Office suite.