Duties/Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Conducts training and development needs of staff with relevant assessment.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Administers spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches the staff and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR department.
- Oversea the hiring process and other responsibilities that will be assigned.
- Implement performance review procedures.
- Oversea daily operations of the HR department
- Proven work experience as an HR executive/manager in a similar role.
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
Education and Experience:
- Bsc / Msc In Human Resource Management Or Relevant Field.
- Ten Years Of Experience In HR Department For The Relevant Duty.