- Implement of HR-related processes, practices, policies and outcomes.
- Manage the recruiting process, including posting open positions, reviewing resumes and employment applications, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- Onboarding to integrate new staff members into organizational culture and practices.
- Provides innovative and creative solutions to complex HR issues, including some influenced by culture, language, legal requirements, and other sources of complexity.
- Facilitates timely resolution of employee relations issues while maintaining an appropriate balance between employee and management advocacy.
- Work with managers and supervisors to address associate relations and performance issues.
- Formulates strong relationships and partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and associates.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, and new technologies in human resources and talent management areas.
- Maintain the Human Resource Information System’s records and produce reports.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a BSc. In Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
- Applicants must be willing to immediately start work.
Salary: GH 2,500.00 - GH 2,600.00
Interested persons should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Only persons who meet the requirements for the job should apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.