- To ensure that the recruitment and selection of staff is done objectively.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the corporate business strategy
- Ensure that training is cost-effective and strategized within the firm's resources.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training program for all staff.
- Ensure that the company's objective for labor turnover is maintained or bettered.
- Ensure that legislated remuneration packages are adhered to.
- Develop a comprehensive Human Resource manual that covers all facets of human resource management policies for Board approval.
- Review the existing conditions of service from time to time and recommend changes to GM for discussion with the CEO and Board.
- Provide On-boarding program for new staff and on-the-job training.
- Communicate the vision and mission of the company to ensure adherence.
- Develop appraisal forms for Managers and all other staff.
- Ensure that managers on contract are appraised quarterly, while all other staff are appraised bi-annually.
- Develop an effective reward system for all staff.
- Ensure that staff welfare matters, especially insurance, staff meals, uniform, etc. are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure a grievance and disciplinary committee are put in place as soon as possible.
- Ensure that the company has met and continues to meet all statutory acts and proclamations.
- Any other related tasks as may be assigned.
Experience and Education
· Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
· MBA in HR or professional certification in SHRM will be an advantage.
· A minimum of +5years experience in a managerial role is preferred.
· Proven working experience as HR Manager or Executive
· Providing exceptional knowledge in HR, international business knowledge and understanding is an advantage
· Prior experience in hospitality or related field.
Salary (Negotiable) and Benefits
- Training and Development
- Health Insurance
- Statutory Leave Days
- Annual Bonus
Please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter to us at email@example.com with the subject ‘HR /Training Manager'.
Ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above. We will ONLY contact candidates who meet our criteria for the above role description.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.