The HSEQ will be the key person in charge of organizing the onsite maintenance operations which are related to maintenance of safety equipment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Organize the onsite maintenance operations which are related to the maintenance of safety equipment.
- Assist the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in their discipline.
- Assist vendors coming on SITE to perform surveys or provide occasional services in concert with safety equipment.
- Ensure that COMPANY’S HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures and standard industry practice) during performance of maintenance operations placed under your responsibility).
- Support and develop HSE skills on site.
- Develop safety procedures for the safe execution of the work.
- Take in charge of safety equipment in case of breakdown until correct operation status is put in place.
- Monitor the status of all safety equipment.
- Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyze them and suggest improvements.
- Warn support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts.
- Suggest improvements and request modifications.
- Monitor the functioning of safety equipment, by following important parameters of the packages.
- Verify the quality of interventions by frequent on-site checks.
- Responsible for the reliability and integrity of all safety equipment.
- Responsible for all preventive maintenance on safety equipment on SITE (as per list below), ensuring the follow-up and highlighting all deviations with the company’s procedures.
- Help the management to have a prompt vision of the HSE activities and performances in the various locations.
- Support HSE training activities, and carry out HSE visits to the different locations.
- Compliance with client policies.
- Check all routine orders to bring to operation HSE experience.
- Audit/review/report PTW / Policies Standards and Procedures.
- Risk identification Job.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Ten (10) years of experience in HSEQ roles in industrial plants,
- Work as safety engineer during erection and commissioning or during normal production.
- Exceptional technical, problem-solving, and reasoning ability
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven, motivated, organized and detailed oriented
- Excellent communicator with good leadership skills
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Sansule -Western Region (on - site Rotational)
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.