- To ensure the company meets its legal obligations in all areas relating to the Covid 19, health, safety, and welfare of employees at work including legal training and reporting requirements.
- To ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- To investigate accidents and incidents which occur at the workplace to determine the causes and to handle employee compensation claims.
- To ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements are implemented.
- To ensure that safety and Covid 19 protocols are observed and daily inspections are carried out.
- To stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy. E. g (the wearing of Mask, washing of hands, etc.
- To ensure the servicing of fire extinguishers and fire alarms as and when required.
- To ensure lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- To establish a structured program for Health and Safety training throughout the company.
- To ensure the full and accurate health and safety training records are maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree Holder with HSE certifications ( ISO, OSHA, HACCP) etc.
- Experience in the Food Industry, production, manufacturing industries.
- A minimum of 3-5yrs as HSE Manager