- Lead actions linked with environmental and social policies of group and country
- Follow requirements of RSPO and IFC Performance Standards and put action to reduce any gaps
- Follow the requirements of the HSE General Guideline put action to reduce any gaps.
- Put in place and maintain certificates (ISO, RSPO, other OH&'S certificate…)
- Implement internal audits;
- Follow up on non-compliances in terms of HSE and corrective actions
- Put in place corrective action plan and measures
- Ensure proper implementation of HSE procedures and documents
- Ensure conformity with legality for all activities linked with environmental and social exigences and regulatory monitoring
- Ensure good communication with local authorities in terms of the environment.
- Coordination of HSE activities at all sites
- Monitoring of environmental and safety investment plan
- Identification and directing the purchase of PPE;
- Management of fire risk.
- Monitoring chemicals list and identifying outdated products.
- Investigations on the causes of accidents.
- Reception and follow-up on the works related to ESIA and improvement of the environment of workers and their communities.
- Management of Industrial and house wastes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Environmental Health, Safety / Occupational Health, and Safety, or any equivalent professional qualifications in HSE and Fire Safety Management System
- Masters’ Degree in related fields will be an advantage
- At least five (5) years working experience in related fields
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems and HSE Auditing Techniques
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a remote area