- Ensures the overall effectiveness of the company’s team by overseeing human resource planning, recruitment and selection, as well as employee on-boarding and post orientation processes to meet strategic program implementation and organizational standards.
- Supervises the work of the HR & Admin Officer as well as external HR business partners to ensure that human resources policies, procedures and practices are developed to meet the organization’s standards and expectations and fosters the overall organizational culture.
- Supports learning and development initiatives for the staff by working together with HR & Admin Officer to identify learning needs and making necessary arrangements to support employee learning and development.
- Works closely with the HR & Admin Officer on improving the overall work environment ensuring constant conduciveness for employee productivity and retention.
- Collaborates with the HR & Admin Officer to address all employee grievances and intra-team conflicts
- Oversees the monitoring of HR standard operating procedures in order to ensure compliance with organization and state regulations (labour laws).
- In collaboration with external learning and development consultants, provides support to supervisors and line managers in implementing continual performance management and improvement through development of training and development plans for their teams.
- Works closely with the finance Manager to develop basic compensation and benefits of employees ensuring equity and alignment with organizational standards, established organizational structures and industry best practice.
- Oversees and ensures effectiveness of general employee work structure and schedules, and closely monitors performance and general productivity of entire staff.
- Responsible for addressing more complex client concerns and grievances forwarded to management
Works closely with External corporate counsel to:
- Develop corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s interest
- Develop internal audit and corporate compliance programs
- Oversee delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant governmental bodies and legislatures
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & KEY EXPERIENCE
- Professional certification in Human Resource
- Master’s degree in Human Resource
- Minimum off 8 years’ progressive experience and practice in human resource management and corporate law
- Prior experience with handling general administration
- Prior industry experience is a strong plus
- Must be IT literate and advanced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be abreast with industry practices
- Effective project and operational management skills
PROFESSIONAL/ PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to engage a dynamic team
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Strong ability to work with an accounting software
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize workload for self and team
- Ability to win and build credibility at all levels of organization
- Proven experience operating at senior executive level and working closely with Executive management
- Must be proactive, pragmatic and results-driven
- Ability to explain complex financial arrangements to both internal and external audiences
- Ethical and compliant with all accounting regulations