- Manager designs, plans, and implements a company's employee relations programs, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction
- Finish the monthly salary calculation on time and handle abnormal incidents of salary accounting
- Accept relevant inquiries from employees and explain the company's remuneration and welfare policies and calculation process;
- Follow up the monthly payment of SNNIT and income tax, find and solve problems in time, and maintain relations with SNNIT, PETRA, and other external departments and institutions when necessary.
- Responsible for reviewing the collected and summarized performance evaluation files, and accepting performance complaints and feedback, summarize and analyze it and report to HRBP;
- Other work tasks arranged by the leader
- Familiar with Ghanaian labor laws and social security laws, regulations and policies;
- Having multiple successful or failed experiences in handling employee disputes of different types, and being able to handle labor disputes independently;
- Having a strong sense of service, good communication, cooperation, and learning abilities;
- Having the ability to set up an employee relationship system and to sort out processes;
- Having certain contacts and resources in the labor bureau, the court, etc.
- Having three or more years of actual combat experience in salary and performance management in large enterprises;
- Being familiar with the theories, implementation processes and mainstream methods or tools of compensation and performance management system, having independent experience in the design and implementation of compensation performance schemes, and being able to work independently;
- Having a strong sensitivity to data and being good at data analysis and statistics;
- It has the capability of performance management, the establishment of compensation and welfare system and process arrangement.
- Communication and coordination skills
- Analyse and Summarize skill
- Have worked for enterprise and individual social security, personal tax, understand the whole payment process
- Years of relevant work experience：5+years
- Years of management experience：1+years
- Careful calm and Mature personality, good at computer use
- Responsible, fair, meticulous, strong sense of confidentiality, integral, active thinking, high sensitivity, etc;