- Manager designs, plans, and implements a company's employee relations programs, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction
- Familiar with Ghanaian labor laws and social security laws, regulations and policies;
- Having multiple successful or failed experiences in handling employee disputes of different types, and being able to handle labor disputes independently;
- Having a strong sense of service, good communication, cooperation, and learning abilities;
- Having the ability to set up an employee relationship system and to sort out processes;
- Having certain contacts and resources in the labor bureau, the court, etc.
- Communication and coordination skills
- Analyse and Summarize skill
- Have worked for enterprise and individual social security, personal tax, understand the whole payment process
- Years of relevant work experience：5+years
- Years of management experience：1+years
- Careful calm and Mature personality, good at computer use
- Responsible, fair, meticulous, strong sense of confidentiality, integral, active thinking, high sensitivity, etc;