The duties of the HR Operations Officer include but not limited to:
• Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
• Report to and assist CEO in daily tasks and duties
• Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives
• Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
• Ensure clients are successfully onboarded and conduct exit interviews
• Analyse and maintain operational data e.g.; client info, internal cycles, timelines, systems etc.
• Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
• Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
• Debottleneck the organisation by ensuring that communication flows effectively internally and externally
• Be the central point of contact for everyone within the organisation and act as a liaison with clients
• Oversee financial service payments from clients to meet monthly revenue generation targets.
• Planning and supervising all the operational functions of a company
• Oversee and participate in the development of strategic plans for marketing and sales as set forth by management.
• Responsible for all administrative functions including operations, management, process improvement, identifying various compliance, strategic planning and development issues etc.
• Gather information and generate data on standard performance measures, maintain contract files and reports, develop and document policies etc.
• Participate in special project work when required, prepare complex technical and operational reports, develop and recommend procedures to be used to manage and coordinate various activities/departments
• Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work
• Monitor company performance goals and progress
• Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organisation
• Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
• Contribute to innovation of new products
• Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
• Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
• Check existing clients to ensure their documents are sent, filed and received appropriately.
• Tracking work flow for existing clients
• Maintain positive client and partner relationships
• Develop and implement human resources practices
• Collect and compile qualitative and quantitative HR metrics and data from a variety of sources
• Identify and recommend short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics
• Preparing reports of data results
Essential Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in operations preferred
• Strong business acumen
• Acute understanding of resource allocation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
• Experience developing and modelling human resources
• Basic understanding of financial regulations
• Adept problem solver and decision maker
• Excellent communicator both orally and written
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong research abilities
• Diligent and proactive
• Respectful of deadlines
Suitable applicants should send their CV's and cover letters to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.