- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of Business Admin/HR (Desirable)
- 5 - 7 years of experience in HR
- Must be very good with Computers (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- High on passion and energy, Good Attitude and communication
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and travel extensively.
Salary: Gh 3000
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.